Thursday, March 1, 2012

Welcome to Matt's Firehouse Family Vacations Blog


Central Florida has been the premiere tourist destination for family vacations since the opening of Walt Disney World in 1971. While families have been traveling here for years, the area is constantly changing and has or will be introducing something for past  and new vacationers in the next few years. With several projects in the works and new attractions and expansions opening, keeping up with the constant changes of classics and new locations can be confusing and sometimes overwhelming. This can make vacation planning  time consuming and a stressful task. That is where I come in with Matt's Firehouse Family Vacations, I keep up with all that is happening in the Orlando area as well as other destinations across the United States.




I have always had a passion for Disney World and that passion was strengthened when I began bringing my daughter to the theme parks. Over the years that I have traveled to Disney World, I have had great experiences and learned how to make the most of each of my family trips to the resorts. Gradually with each visit, my family and I have expanded our Disney Vacations from the Disney resort to  across Central Florida to include many of the other theme parks and attractions including Universal Orlando, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, The Kennedy Space Center, water parks, dining experiences, and many attractions along International Drive. This blog will give me an opportunity to showcase not only my experiences and tips for Disney World, Universal Orlando, Central Florida theme parks and attractions, and other destinations; but to serve as a place for you to share your tips and experiences from your travel as well.
Be sure to Like my Facebook page here and follow me twitter as Firehousefamilyvac

If you have any comments, suggestions, or post you would like to see please feel free to let me know. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment